CYLINDER ARM SEWING MACHINES
Durkopp Adler 669-180010
M-TYPE 669 ECO – the specialist for tubular workpieces
Sewing processes on tubular workpieces make highest demands on the qualification of the operator and on the efficiency of the sewing technology. The subclasses of the new M-TYPE free arm machine 669 with particularly slim machine arm make it possible to professionally realize difficult sewing processes like assembly and binding operations as well as decorative
stitching on small leather goods and difficultly accessible or tubular workpieces.
A special feature of the 669 is its ability to bind the material edge with low tension. For this operation the bottom feed stroke can be deactivated by just a few steps which enables an optimum feeding movement. Sewing equipment especially adapted to this sewing operation allows a precise binding result combined with maximum productivity and quality.
Due to outstanding performance parameters the 669 ECO offers high functionality and flexibility – at an attractive price.
Durkopp Adler 869-180122
M-TYPE 869 CLASSIC Silverline – equipped with automatic basic functions like thread trimmer, automatic sewing foot lift and automatic backtacking.
Special sewing tasks in three-dimensional or tubular workpieces in the field of technical textiles, shoes and leather goods, soft luggage and similar products make high demands on the operating means.
The single and twin needle cylinder arm machines class 869 with large vertical hooks, slim cylinder arm and the performance parameters typical for the M-TYPE are specially designed for these tasks.
Heavyweight materials and sewing threads up to a thread size of Nm 10/3 can be processed with these machines without any problem.
A special feature of the 869 is its ability to bind the material edge with low tension. For this operation the bottom feed stroke can be deactivated by just a few steps which enables an optimum feeding movement. Sewing equipment especially adapted to this sewing operation allows a precise binding result combined with maximum productivity and quality.
Durkopp Adler 869-180322-M
M-TYPE 869-M CLASSIC Goldline – cylinder arm machine with vertical hook
- Integrated direct drive with DAC classic control incl. operating panel OP1000
- Hook technology allows the processing of extreme sewing thread sizes up to Nm 10/3
- Disconnectable bottom feed stroke for binding operations
- Solid thread trimmer with a remaining thread length of 15 mm only
- Excellent stitch pattern, constantly tight stitch formation, even with large stitch lengths and extreme thread sizes
- The high top feed stroke facilitates sewing over thick spots
- The high sewing foot lift facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- Lubricating system with adjustable hook lubrication
- Equipment features corresponding to the M-TYPE CLASSIC version like thread trimmer, automatic backtacking, pneumatic sewing foot lift, integrated LED sewing lamp and maintenance indicator
Typical field of application
Close-to-the-edge topstitching seams in tubular workpieces
- Max. stitch length 9 mm
- Max. sewing speed 2,800 stitches/min