Durkopp Adler 273-140342-01Single needle lockstitch machine
Durkopp Adler 273-140342-01Single needle lockstitch machine with bottom feed and top puller feed
- Energy-saving, integrated sewing drive
- Top puller feed with constant speed, working extremely behind the sewing foot
- Usual clearance due to top puller feed to be swivelled upwards
- Reproducible adjustment of the top puller feed via handwheel
- Neat seam beginning by means of thread nipper
- Oil-free sewing point for workpieces without oil stains
- Automatic sewing foot lift, thread trimming and backtacking
Typical field of application – Long seams in all sectors of the apparel industry, especially for difficult-to-feed materials
- Top puller feed adjustable up to a feed lenght of 7 mm
- Max. stitch lenght 4 mm
- Max. sewing speed 5,500 stitches/min.
Durkopp Adler 274-140342-01
The lockstitch machine 274 is particularly powerful when processing difficult-to-sew materials like velvet. In order to achieve constant sewing results it is equipped with a “stroke level adjustment”.
By means of this equipment the sewing foot can be moved in a position to hold the material safely without damaging the pile. Besides the needle feed, especially the top puller feed working extremely close to the needle ensures a displacement-free material feed and tension-free seams. With integrated sewing drive.